Pages

April 16, 2011

Castaway Club Member Gift

Once you sail with the Disney Cruise Line you automatically become a Castaway Club Member.  Castaway Club Members receive a few fun perks, and perks are always nice! On our Mexican Rivera Cruise on the Disney Wonder I was thrilled to see a surprise waiting for me in our stateroom!
It was a gift for being a Castaway Club member and returning to enjoy another cruise with the Disney Cruise Line.
At first I was just thrilled to receive the bag as I thought that was a great gift all on it's own. Imagine my surprise when I picked up the bag and realized there were things waiting for me to discover inside!
Inside the bag  was rice krispie treats in the shape of flip flops, two drinking containers and a fun key chain. Yes, I was a happy Castaway Club member to be sure! I also received a lanyard that stated that I was a Castaway Club member when we checked in, but I guess I was just too excited about these goodies to include it in the photo. 

There are three different levels in the Castaway Club. They are: Silver Castaway (1-4 cruises sailed)  Gold Castaway ( 5-9 cruises sailed) and Platinum Castaway (10 + cruises sailed). There are different perks or benefits for each level. I am not at the Platinum Level yet...but what a goal! :) 

No comments: