Pages

April 18, 2011

Bringing The Magic Back Home

Did you ever wish you could bring some of the magic back home with you after a trip to the Magic Kingdom but wanted to bring back something a little different then the regular souvenir?  My friend Char brought some magic home with her and gave it to me! :)
This is a loaf of sourdough bread that is shaped like Mickey Mouse! She brought it all the way back from Disneyland as she wanted to share some of the magic that she experienced with me! It was such a welcome and yummy surprise!  She also brought me back a trading pin!
I won't be trading this pin as I just love it!  Thanks so much Char! :)

3 comments:

Charlene said...

I laughed when I saw that Mickey Bread - and had to bring it home for you! Carrying it all around California Adventure and Kim babysitting it in Downtown Disney - well it just brings a smile to my face thinking about it!

The pin - well that had to come home for you as well!

Maybe you and I will have to take a trip to Disneyland one day!

kimberdee said...

50 pounds of sourdough bread!! :)

Cindy said...

I love it!