Pages

April 11, 2011

Adventures Away Deck Party Aboard The Disney Wonder

Today's Magical Memory Monday's post is about the Adventures Away Deck Party aboard the Disney Wonder that was held before we left port in Los Angeles. We were heading for the Mexican Rivera and the excitement was  building!

Little wands with red tinsel were handed out to the children (Okay, I will admit it.... I had one too!). The Disney Characters came out and we joined along and waved our tinsel wands with them.
The Characters and Crew Members danced and sang and started the cruise off in style.
Toward the end of the party white streamers were shot out over the crowd. The Adventures Away Deck Party is a fantastic way to celebrate the beginning of the cruise.  You can feel the expectations of a fun 
cruise in the air. 

Later when we were walking along the deck we noticed some of the white streamers had gotten blown against one of the funnels next to deck party area. This made me smile. It made me realize that just like the  streamers reminded me of the party it was only the beginning of the experiences that I would have on this cruise and the memories that would be made!


No comments: