Pages

November 08, 2010

Disney's Hollywood Studio Quackers and Cheese

When you are walking the streets of Disney's Hollywood Studios be on the look out because you never know who you might meet! The Magical Memory Monday post today is about one of the characters you might find there. This French Chef was happy to share his latest creation with us.
He proudly lifted the silver lid from over the tray he was carrying to reveal his Quacker's and Cheese. This caused some giggles to erupt, and then to add to the merriment in his thick French accent he accused us of being a paparazzi.He put the lid back on the tray and with a look of disdain he continued on his way down the street. More giggles followed and we went on our merry way to see who else we would encounter during our day.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

ROTFL!!!
Wow there are deffinately some odd charachters at Hollywood Studios. I have to say I speak even of myself when I am there! I LOVE your stories!