Pages

October 25, 2010

Disney's Wishes Fireworks Show

One of our favorite memories at the Walt Disney World is being able to see the Wishes fireworks show from the Seven Seas Lagoon.
While we were taking the ferry from the Grand Floridian Resort over to the Magic Kingdom the Wishes firework show began.We were able to watch the fireworks as we traveled across the lake. As we approached the dock the show wasn't over, so the captain slowed to a stop and allowed us to see the grand finale before docking.  I love watching Wishes as it never gets old for me, but watching it from the water was a special treat for me!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Another 2 great spots I have seen Wishes is bridge to tommorrowland (Peter Pan flies directly overhead). Second is from Ohana's restaurant. Nothing better than watching great fireworks with a plate full of meat!

Marilyn Robertson said...

I agree Chris, those are excellent spots to see Wishes!