Pages

September 15, 2010

Minnie Mouse Is a Quilter






Yes! Minnie Mouse is a Quilter just like me! I was thrilled to be able to visit Minnie's quilting studio.  As you can see here I am admiring her latest creative endeavor.  She is one busy gal!




Displayed on the wall is her quilt that won a first place blue ribbon at the county fair! 


Minnie allows daily visits to all who would like to see what she is currently working on. Minnie's studio is located in her home (a.k.a. Minnie's Country Home) in Mickey's Toontown Fair at Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom.

If you would like to visit Minnie's studio I would love to help with your travel plans! Please click here to ask for a free, no obligation quote for your next trip! And by the way, you do not have to pay a penny for my travel services, Disney does! It's not to early to start planning your next trip to a  Disney destination!

Editors Note:  Mickey's Toontown Fair is no longer open due to construction at the park. I hope Minnie's quilts are displayed at another area soon! :)

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Love your new blog Marilyn! Minnie is one talented gal and so are you! Happy Travels!

Michele Moore said...

I love this post! Such a great perspective. Your blog is beautiful too! Can't wait to read more!