Pages

September 24, 2010

Disney's Magical Express



Want an easy and free way to get from the Orlando International Airport to Walt Disney World? Disney has made a way! If you are a guest at one of the  Disney  Resorts then you qualify for free ground transportation on the Disney's Magical Express to and from the resorts. Once advance reservations are made you will receive a booklet in the mail with luggage tags that you will place on each piece of luggage. When you arrive at the airport you will make you way down to Disney's Welcome Center on level 1, side B. After checking in you will be directed as to where you need to wait for the next bus leaving for your resort. 





There are no worries about your checked luggage as it will be pulled for you and delivered free of charge to your hotel room! I always feel that once I step onto the Magical Express Bus my vacation has truly begun! The bus will deliver you to the doorstep of your resort. Upon checking in you are then free to hit the parks with the knowledge that your luggage will be waiting for your when you return. No worries...I like that!

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Aahhh Magical Express is one of my favorite perks for staying onsight!

Cindy said...

I love your blog! love the design!

Unknown said...

I love ME. Sure is better than renting a car or taking a cab. FREE is always good!